eRacks/MS2UT: more photosSans Digital MobileSTOR MS2UT - contains two hot-swap 3.5 inch hard drives with removable trays, as well as both USB 2.0 and eSATA host interfaces.
In addition to RAID 0 and RAID 1, MS2UT+ also utilizes the latest Silicon Image 5744 chipset, supporting the newest SAFE33 and SAFE50 technology. SAFE33 and SAFE50 allows the creation of two hard drive volumes where 1/3 (SAFE33) or 1/2 (SAFE50) of the volume is used for mirroring and the rest is used for Spanning (Big). In comparison to SAFE (RAID 1) mode, which utilizes both hard drives for mirroring, SAFE33 and SAFE50 increase storage space by setting aside a portion of disk space for regular data storage while performing mirror simultaneously. By incorporating SAFE33 and SAFE50, the MS2UT+ eliminates the cost of additional hard drives needed for various storage modes. · Portable External Storage with a Removable Tray.
· Dual Host Interface: USB 2.0 and eSATA. Additional options for connecting this unit are available in the PCI dropdown below.
· Supports High Performance SATA2 and SATA3 Hard Drives.
· Durable Aluminum Housing.
· Supports the latest 3TB HDD.
· Ultra Quiet Operation.
· RAID 0, 1 supported.
· Linux, Mac OS X, (and even MS Windows) Supported.
Dimensions: 4.8"W x 8.0"D x 4.0"H
Weight: 3.8 lbs
Power Supply: Dual 12V & 5V DC Adaptor
Host Interface and Transfer Rate: USB 2.0 (480Mbps) & eSATA (3.0Gbps)
Status Indicators: RAID Alarm, Fan / Temperature, Power LEDs
Base configuration includes: 2 x 250GB SATA II drives.
- Product features / specs are in Overview tab