eRacks/HVR (Hybrid Video Recorder) is quickly growing in popularity because of its versatility. Hybrid video recorders (eRacks/HVR) are compatible with both standard analog signal and IP network cameras, allowing the users to continue using their current installed analog security system while gradually shifting to the latest network IP technology. It grants the flexibility to upgrade the existing surveillance system to IP equipment according to the user’s budget and specifications.
A hybrid system integrates existing analog cameras into an IP network, providing the user with all the advantages of an IP system excluding the HD resolution of IP cameras. In a hybrid CCTV system, footage is recorded in analog quality however the IP network features of indexing, bookmarking, and retrieval are made available through the Hybrid DVR.
eRacks/HVR (Hybrid Video Recorder) is best suited to record video footage in a digital format to storage array. It accommodates both IP and analog cameras and captures video/images through an Ethernet network via Cat5 / Cat6 cables from IP cameras as well as coaxial cables from analog cameras. It is mostly used for physical security applications. This option is a good choice when planning for future expansion into an IP video surveillance system as the existing analog cameras can be reused and incorporated into the system without any drop in coverage.
eRacks/HVR comes with a variety of channel counts, and storage capacities to ideally suit many applications. It also supports smart features, including event search, event log, and email notification; a free mobile app that allows users to watch live or playback video from their smartphone. Multi-site video management from anywhere in the world can be done using eRacks/HVR as well.
Features & Specifications
- Chassis: Support 3,6,8 ,10,15 & 24 RHDD in 2U, 3U & 4U Chassis.
- Processor: Support from 'Intel® Core™ i5' to 'Dual Intel® Xeon Gold'
- Motherboard: eRacks certified HVR Motherboard According to CPU selection.
- Memory: Non-ECC to Up to 2TB ECC DDR4 RAM in 16 slots.
- Storage Drives: Support Up to 432TB (24x 18TB) Surveillance Hard Drives.
- PCI: Support Up to 4x 10GbE Network Ports
- Operating System: Default Ubuntu Linux 20.04 LTS Desktop Edition
- Support Up to 40 Wireless IP Cameras in 5x 8-Channel
- HVR Software: NVR Open Source Projects for the best performances.
Choose the desired options and click "Add to Cart". You may also request a quote, please add additional requests and information in the "Notes" field. Your quote request will be sent to your profile's eMail if you are logged in, otherwise enter the email address below (required only if not logged in).