eRacks/LGRAM is a beautiful slim Ultrabook with a 15.6 inch screen and under 1kg (2.2lbs), make it easy to take a large screen laptop whereever you want to go!
Full HD, IPS display and exceptional color reproduction viewable from nearly any angle. The 0.7-inch thin eRacks/LGRAM is made of a magnesium alloy for a durable design that stands up to everyday life. eRacks/LGRAM has 6th generation, i5 or i7, Intel Core Processor, and up to 16GB RAM with an M.2 SSD up to 1TB.
Whether it's powered off or in sleep mode, with fast booting, eRacks/LGRAM starts up or resumes without delay when the screen is opened.
eRacks/LGRAM offer no compromise on productivity by providing ergonomically designed keyboard with dedicated numeric keys to make this 15.6-inch laptop designed for both comfortable use and maximum productivity
Lighter tha Macbook Air, and much more powerful, and with a screen that's 2.6" larger, the eRacks/LGRAM is a truly beautiful, lightweight powerhouse.
Here's a review (of the Windows version):
- Display: 15.6" Widescreen
- FullHD 1920x1080 Native Resolution standard
- (Disc:2880x1620 resolution)
- Processor: Intel Ultrabook Core i5/i7
- Memory: 4/8/16GB DDR3 1600 (16G available)
- Default SSD/HD: 256GB
- Available Drive Capacities: 256GB, 512GB, 1TB or higher SSD / Solid State Storage
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520
- Webcam: HD (720p)
- Audio: Cirrus Logic DAC (Hi-Fi audio, Headphone out)
- Wifi: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC7265 (802.11 ac 2x2, WiFi/Bluetooth Combo)
- Bluetooth: Yes (BT4.0)
- LAN: Wired Ethernet available with USB type C port RJ45 Dongle
- Ports: HDMI, Network/RJ45, USB 3.0 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0,USB 2.0, Headphone/Audio jack, DC-In, MicroSD slot
- Battery: 2Cell (Li-Polmer, 4495mAh/34.61Wh)
- Battery Life: 7 Hours
- AC Adapter: Yes (40W 2 pin)
- Color: New Gold, Matte / glass-beaded metal finish
- OS: Ubuntu, Fedora, Mint or other Open Source OS installed.
Contact us for more details at email@example.com.
Features & Specifications
Exact specs vary depending on requested configuration - contact us for details, firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose the desired options and click "Add to Cart". You may also request a quote, please add additional requests and information in the "Notes" field. Your quote request will be sent to your profile's eMail if you are logged in, otherwise enter the email address below (required only if not logged in).