eRacks/ENTERPRISE is the best entry-level Enterprise server in 1U Rackmount Chassis with up to 4x 3.5-inch SATA3 (16 GB/s) Hot-Swap Drive Bays. The system supports up to 1 TB ECC/Reg Memory in 8 DIMM slots and dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 series v4/v3 Processors.
eRacks/ENTERPRISE servers required considerably reduce power with 300w Power Supply for 1U rackmount chassis. The new eRacks/ENTERPRISE servers thus use significantly less power and are therefore a truly “Green solution”.
The Solid-State Drives in eRacks/ENTERPRISE servers are considerably faster and more reliable. Small or starter Enterprise could start with the default settings with required storage drives. It is with Intel Xeon E5-2603 v4 (6 Cores @ 1.70GHz, PScore 5621), on Single-Socket Intel Xeon Motherboard and 8GB DDR4 ECC/Reg memory. This system supports up to 44 cores dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 class CPUs and 48GB (4x 12GB) raw storage with up to 1TB Memory Support in 8 DIMM slots. So, the responsible person could upgrade each of the hardware components according their needs with ese.
As always, eRacks/ENTERPRISE servers come pre-configured with the latest & greatest Open Source software of your choice - in addition to the Operating Systems (Ubuntu by default), you can choose OpenStack, Ceph, or any of the open source storage or Big Data software out there, or write in what you want, in the "Notes" field when you place your order or request a quote.
Features & Specifications
- Chassis: 1U Support 4x Hot-Swap 3.5-inch Hard-Drives.
- Power supply: 300w Power Supply for 1U rackmount chassis.
- Processors: Support Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4/ v3 Family Processors.
- Memory: Support up to 1TB ECC/3DS Load Reduced Memory or up to 256GB ECC/REG Memory.
- SATA: Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10.
- Slots: Up to 4x PCI-Express 3.0 x8 Slots.
- Video: Aspeed AST2400 BMC Graphics.
- LAN: Intel i350 Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Controller, 1x Realtek RTL8211E PHY (dedicated IPMI).
- Connectors: 7x USB 2.0 Ports, 1x VGA Port, 2x Serial Ports.
- LAN: 2x RJ45 LAN Ports, 1x RJ45 Dedicated IPMI LAN Port.
Choose the desired options and click "Add to Cart". You may also request a quote, please add additional requests and information in the "Notes" field. Your quote request will be sent to your profile's eMail if you are logged in, otherwise enter the email address below (required only if not logged in).